Saturday, July 4, 2009

1st Birthday! May 29th 2009





This is at Sara's birthday party with all her family on both their birthday's. We were having Micah's party on the day after so this was her party. But Micah got a present and his own cupcake with a candle in it. I didn't want to take away from Sara's party but his Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Joe were not going to be able to be at his party. So they brought his gift and him a cupcake to eat on his birthday. We had fun and had an eventful day.

I don't know if you can tell in any of this pictures but on his forehead (left side) he has a blue knot. This is from his morning nap turning into falling off our bed. I was cleaning and left him a little to close to the edge. The next thing I know, he had dived off the bed apparently on his head. So he had a nice blue goose egg for his first present on his first birthday! Nothing like getting hurt on your birthday for all the pictures!! But it isn't too noticeable in the pictures unless you are looking for it.

2 comments:

Goldilocks said...

oh my gosh! I can not believe he is already one year old. He is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday DUDE!!!!